1. Scope and Information Flow
Users tweets, post correspondence and collaborate on PennyStockTweets.com either directly or on co-branded websites (co-branded by PennyStock Tweets, the owner of the referring website from which the user is linking) representing specific user communities. PennyStockTweets.com hosts (or in the future may host) multiple communities that wish to participate in an open dialogue exchange. Maximizing the number of users creates a more varied and valuable experience for potential traders and creates a larger audience of tweeters and users. It also provides a highly effective environment for users to collaborate in activities such as sharing personal thoughts/opinions/information, trader education, trading strategies and stock trading/investing candidates.
Since our inception, we have sought to have long-term relationships with our users. Thus, we do not wish to profit from the unwanted distribution of your private information or to inundate you with unnecessary e-mails or other material. The information you may choose to provide includes any or all of the following: email address, name, postal address, and phone number. With your approval, we collect and use the information you provide us in the following ways:
2. Types of Data Collection
PennyStockTweets.com collects data from users in three main ways:
• Registration screens and online forms
• In e-mails sent to/from PennyStock Tweets to/from users
• Through automated means such as communications protocols and cookies
PennyStockTweets.com receives data from you as part of the standard communication connection itself - the standard electronic greeting between your computer, the network and our servers. This information often consists of network routing (where you came from), equipment information (browser type), date and time. At this time, our server will also query your computer to see if there are any "cookies" which we have set previously to facilitate the login or other site navigation procedures. In the future, certain login information provided to the referring websites may also be provided to PennyStockTweets.com in order to streamline use of PennyStockTweets.com and avoid duplicate entry of login information.
Cookies provide a convenience for users by creating a more streamlined login process, keeping track of transactions, and preserving order information between sessions. You can set your browser to alert you when a cookie is being used, the duration of the cookie, and to inform you of where your information is being returned. You then have the opportunity to accept or reject the cookie. Additionally, you may set your browser to refuse all cookies or accept only cookies returned to the originating servers. Users may generally disable the cookie feature on their browser without affecting their ability to use PennyStockTweets.com, except in some cases where cookies are used as an essential security feature to transaction completion. However, disabling cookies may limit your use of many convenience features offered by PennyStockTweets.com.
To learn more about cookies and browser functionality relating to cookies please search for "cookies" in the help function of your browser.
3. How We Use Information
PennyStockTweets.com is an open, global, trader to trader information exchange that requires users to provide individual user information during the registration process. Additional site use information may be gathered as users navigate PennyStockTweets.com and perform transactions. This information is gathered for the following main purposes:
Everyone who submits personal information to PennyStockTweets.com online will receive, via e-mail, our free weekly newsletters, stock promotion alerts, stock picks and other email notifications. We provide original and exclusive content from PennyStockTweets.com, as well as news from other sources. We also distribute press releases, commentary and investment ideas from independent third party users and companies, who share and produce financial news and who may compensate others for distributing their news or information. PennyStock Tweets or PennyStockTweets.com are compensated for website placement of advertisement and banner ads. From time-to-time, we will also send or contact users regarding special offers for products and services from PennyStockTweets.com and our affiliates. You can unsubscribe from these e-mails at any time by going to http://www.PennyStockTweets.com to unsubscribe
This process usually completes within 72 hours but can take up to 10 days in rare situations. However, if you later register for PennyStockTweets.com again, your name will be removed from the Do Not Email list.
Our intent behind our use of information is as follows:
• To establish identity of the user. Contact information- name, address and e-mail is collected at the user level during the registration process.
• To effect posting of opportunities or related communications. As part of our efforts to provide users with the ability to establish educational and trading relationships with each other, some aspects of this information may also be used for evaluative purposes.
• To provide future service and support. Contact information as well as customer and technical support services requested by users is collected. This information is used to provide users with product and service updates and scheduled events, as well as notices of changes in usage and other policies.
• To better tailor marketing to user needs. Information on PennyStockTweets.com use is analyzed to help us create website content and functionality that is relevant and user friendly in order to enhance the overall user experience.
4. Account Access
PennyStockTweets.com recognizes three levels of access for participants: User, Moderator and Administrator. At any time, a user can edit his or her own personal information and view his or her own website activity under the "My Profile" tab.
5. Voluntary User Participation on PennyStockTweets.com is voluntary. Participation requires users to provide the information specified on the registration screens for the reasons specified above and as provided in the Terms and Conditions of Use. This information is essential to properly regulate the website. By accepting the Terms and Conditions of Use, and by tweeting, posting and utilizing website information, users consent to receive notifications, newsletters and marketing information from PennyStockTweets.com until user indicates their desire not to receive information from PennyStockTweets.com. If users have entered PennyStockTweets.com from a referring website or are engaging in transactions with other advertised vendors on PennyStockTweets.com, they should make sure to refer to the privacy policies on the relevant websites.
PennyStockTweets.com reserves the right, unless otherwise stated, to use personal information provided in the registration process for marketing purposes including, but not restricted to, programs that generate awareness and educate and update users on companies or stocks of interest, new features, functionality, and news. The format and frequency of these marketing messages will not be restricted unless specifically requested by the applicable user.
PennyStockTweets.com is sensitive to the needs of its users and will endeavor not to abuse the frequency of email contact.
PennyStock Tweets permits a limited amount of sponsorships and advertisements on its websites. No personally identifiable information is passed back to the advertisers as part of this process, but aggregate profile information, such as user community, if provided, may be used in the selection of advertising to make sure that it has relevance to the user.
Please note that there are links on PennyStockTweets.com to external websites. These external websites and their privacy practices are beyond the control of PennyStock Tweets and you should therefore review their privacy policies before providing any personal information.
PennyStockTweets.com is concerned with the security of user data it has collected, and has put in place measures to prevent unauthorized access to that information. Payment and Payment information (should there be any) is protected during transmission from the user by a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connection through PayPal, once stored, is protected through various security measures in place at the PennyStockTweets.com and PayPal data center. These measures include both policies relating to access to information and technological elements such as firewalls.